How Do You Guys Feel About Asian Girls Dating White Guys Exclusively?

pocketkiriyama

Commoner
Man, what the hell? haha

thehappycamper, you realize that the things you mentioned (i know it's a year old) contributes negatively to the stereotypes we see in the America? All the so-called facts you gave, to me, were downgrading us as Asian males. I mean it's okay to hand out your argument when you're trying to make a point, but is it entirely true?

I'm not a researcher by profession, but I feel like most people in America are exposed to all the bullshit we see in the media like a couple of you mentioned. Black guys have bigger dicks, blah blah blah. All the girls I've met tell me differently about dick sizes among whites, blacks, Mexicans, and Asians. Don't ask why I came about with the conversation about penises cuz I ain't gay HAHA (Again, this is my own personal experience.) Basically, they tried to reveal to me the "known" dick sizes they came across.

But yea, I can agree with y'all to a certain extent cuz I came across with Asian women who only want white dudes. It's like, Girl, I can understand why you chose this guy becuz you didn't like your last guy who so happens to be Asian and the new guy is white, but please don't pull a race card trying to make a point why Asian guys are inept or lovable compared to other guys of other nationalities.

Bottom line, I think Asian girls can date whomever they please. But when they say shit like we Asian guys aren't up to par with the other races, then I'd question their personality.

Agreed on that. I know more Koreans that think like that.

Boss56

Commoner
Being an Asian male myself, it doesn't bother me seeing an Asian girl exclusively dating white guys only. If you are prideful khmer guy, then none of this should matter. For the last 15 years I was only with Mexican girls, sure there are times I contemplate on how would it be like to marry a khmer girl, but I got no regrets. I have children that are mixed race, and I would like them to be with khmer people to continue with the Cambodian bloodline. In the future, it will be their decision on who or what they marry, just like my parents didn't interfere with my choices I will not do with theirs neither.

Boss56

Commoner
And for the brother speaking about larger penis size from other race it most likely isn't true. The first generation of khmer people arrived to the US malnourished from war and famine, so physically their structures are smaller. But now, I see a lot of younger khmer kids who have good builds. Where I'm from, my friends and I are not undersized at all. We played hs ball and some of us were 5'9 or more at least 200 lbs. STEREOTYPING is the main issue, and in today's society we as khmer people are breaking those barriers.

Man, what the hell? haha

thehappycamper, you realize that the things you mentioned (i know it's a year old) contributes negatively to the stereotypes we see in the America? All the so-called facts you gave, to me, were downgrading us as Asian males. I mean it's okay to hand out your argument when you're trying to make a point, but is it entirely true?

I'm not a researcher by profession, but I feel like most people in America are exposed to all the bullshit we see in the media like a couple of you mentioned. Black guys have bigger dicks, blah blah blah. All the girls I've met tell me differently about dick sizes among whites, blacks, Mexicans, and Asians. Don't ask why I came about with the conversation about penises cuz I ain't gay HAHA (Again, this is my own personal experience.) Basically, they tried to reveal to me the "known" dick sizes they came across.

But yea, I can agree with y'all to a certain extent cuz I came across with Asian women who only want white dudes. It's like, Girl, I can understand why you chose this guy becuz you didn't like your last guy who so happens to be Asian and the new guy is white, but please don't pull a race card trying to make a point why Asian guys are inept or lovable compared to other guys of other nationalities.

Bottom line, I think Asian girls can date whomever they please. But when they say shit like we Asian guys aren't up to par with the other races, then I'd question their personality.
How can you swallow the truth if the truth scares you? You know I get all my information from just asking a lot of woman. I dare not make any assumptions as I hate to be wrong about anything. That's just my M.O. in life.

In my experience, these kinds of things are taboo for a woman to openly discussed it. I had to gain a lot of trust for woman to tell me these things. Of course, this offends people and I do apologize for my insensitivity :D.

Welcome to real life.

Last edited:

Jaxa4786

Commoner
Wanderer
there are nothing wrong dating different races

Bluebird

Race's issue is not gonna go away even in the future.
It's still be existed in some forms regardless................
Each individual will always has a different perspective on this matter.

lovepink

Commoner
I did know this Asian family. Their son was getting married to a white girl. They were both in love and the guy's family loved the woman now his wife. However, the Girl's family did not approve of their marriage so none of her family members attended the wedding. That's so sad to hear. He is a great guy too he owns a mechanic shop and paid for all her schooling.

Bluebird

I dont see anything wrong with that. Race shouldn't matter as long as you are happy with the person everything is all good.
Well said!!!. Totally concurred with you on this, lovepink.
Then again there'll be some of those narrow-minded who'll say, otherwise.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Wise choice, Hunnie. You have to get in line and take the number what you want a date with him.
Louis Koo is quite a hunk.

Seriously Bluebird, that can take years. :)

It's too bad I'm already dating someone, I might find the courage to just fly there and pursue my dream if I was single. My boyfriend told me that Hong Kong star just walk outside on regular stroll like regular people. He said fans don't goes crazy like over in America, people don't really attack them of their personal time out.

Boss56

Commoner
I did know this Asian family. Their son was getting married to a white girl. They were both in love and the guy's family loved the woman now his wife. However, the Girl's family did not approve of their marriage so none of her family members attended the wedding. That's so sad to hear. He is a great guy too he owns a mechanic shop and paid for all her schooling.

:)Shoot I 'll marry him too.

lovepink

Commoner
Me too I would marry him. What more can you ask from a guy? He owns his own business, he loves her, and he pays for all her tuition. That's an A+ husband for me.

She's a great girl too. She was learning khmer for him when they were dating. Now she is somewhat mediocre in khmer. She can't speak as fluently but she can understand khmer very well.

She's a great girl too. She was learning khmer for him when they were dating. Now she is somewhat mediocre in khmer. She can't speak as fluently but she can understand khmer very well.
There's always two sides to things. Do you understand why the family doesn't approve? Not saying is right at all for their behavior because that sorta thing is what makes the world a bad place. But do you have any theories as to why the white girl's family didn't approve?
If were goin at this topic, let's keep it civil and remember not to take things personal.
I think two people, regardless of race, have the right to fall in love. Its good for society, good for the gene pool, and its progressive. Some people aren't thinking this way though, they prefer things NOT to change. I think Bruce Lee had this same problem when he married Linda. Her mother did not approve a yellow man marrying his daughter because she believe he was a lower social class. Its fuck up these people think.

In case you didn't know, Bruce Lee went on to become a legend and a cultural icon beyond anyone's expectations.
Yeah, ignorant, huh, some people?

lovepink

Commoner
There's always two sides to things. Do you understand why the family doesn't approve? Not saying is right at all for their behavior because that sorta thing is what makes the world a bad place. But do you have any theories as to why the white girl's family didn't approve?
If were goin at this topic, let's keep it civil and remember not to take things personal.
I think two people, regardless of race, have the right to fall in love. Its good for society, good for the gene pool, and its progressive. Some people aren't thinking this way though, they prefer things NOT to change. I think Bruce Lee had this same problem when he married Linda. Her mother did not approve a yellow man marrying his daughter because she believe he was a lower social class. Its fuck up these people think.

In case you didn't know, Bruce Lee went on to become a legend and a cultural icon beyond anyone's expectations.
Yeah, ignorant, huh, some people?

the family didn't approve because he is Asian. I dont know if the parents would prefer their daughter to marry any random white guy or a specific type of white guy. But the main reason was because he is Asian. I think her parents (born and still live in Germany) still hold some negative views about different ethnicity. Their daughter is the only smart one in the family.

I agree with you race shouldn't matter at all when it comes to marriage. Some people are just ignorant like that.

Thanks for the Bruce lee info. I like that. It feels like a slap on the face for the mother in law. So I'm happy.