I Hate French Système

Sopheaktra

Level 1
Wanderer
Hello,

I live in France, right now I have enough of french ' s système.

More people in France spent their time for not working Just spending their time to have child after child so they could get not some but more help from french ' s State.

Hi, I live in France too (but I will write in English for the understanding of all our Americain Friends). And I am just half agree with you. Because, yes there are lots of people who don't want to work and just stay at home and make child to earn/have the government aids. But France is one of the riches country where the government takes a very good care of its citizines ( a very good healt care, good level of family care ...). But do not forget one thing, the policy is of family aid is aimed to increase the rate of birth, because like all riches country, there is a big problem of birth rate in France ... and life cost in France is very expensive too. And historically, The French Revolution requires an equal distribution of goods between differents segments of the population, poors and riches people are brothers so they must helps each others.

Is that good thing? Instead of putting kids in daycare. How much do they get pay for each child?
Mothers who do not put their kids in the daycare get nothing (no directly), but they can have some government aids (because they have stopped to work ...), but a new born have directly an aid until his/here five years olds.

I live and work in the city where many I said many people live well without working. But sorry to say that I'm not racist but it's too much. In présent, the only people who give many birth are african and arabe where in the majority they live well without working and sending million euros par month in their country.

ami

Commoner
I live and work in the city where many I said many people live well without working. But sorry to say that I'm not racist but it's too much. In présent, the only people who give many birth are african and arabe where in the majority they live well without working and sending million euros par month in their country.
wow that is shocking from ur observations and so much million euros r sending to their country. No wonder u hate French system and they r just kicking back and relax with welfare systems. omg

Sopheaktra

Level 1
Wanderer

yes, I am agree with this statement, but you can find people who really need these aids for their survive, they work but can't live correctly because of life expense. it is quite true that in France if you have a lots of kids, you don't need to work to have a good life (easy earnig money via government aids ...)

Since i have my own store, i can hear and see every stories what the people told me like one older couple, i know the very well since when they have a little money they came to my store to buy little things.

Last year they told me while waiting an apartment via the State, they spent all their night on the street and when they got their apartment they were very happy and invited but the problem is that they get their pension only more than 600 € per month but the rent of their apartment is more than 300€, the couple told me while crying that they have to beg people everyday to end their month.

Sopheaktra

Level 1
Wanderer
Since i have my own store, i can hear and see every stories what the people told me like one older couple, i know the very well since when they have a little money they came to my store to buy little things.

Last year they told me while waiting an apartment via the State, they spent all their night on the street and when they got their apartment they were very happy and invited but the problem is that they get their pension only more than 600 € per month but the rent of their apartment is more than 300€, the couple told me while crying that they have to beg people everyday to end their month.

A sad story, but have they tried to apply for the state aids ? if they have a small pension, they could have right for APL and another aids for food ... !!!

Ninja-Sho_Kosugi-02.png

lol, i don't know either but i think that they did ask for APL, but they got not too much. I feel really sorry for the older couple when seeing them everyday to beg for some money on the street.

Sopheaktra

Level 1
Wanderer
lol, i don't know either but i think that they did ask for APL, but they got not too much. I feel really sorry for the older couple when seeing them everyday to beg for some money on the street.

Have they got an "assistance sociale". Ecoute, je suis vraiment triste pour ce couple, s'ils ont des papiers en règle et ne perçoivent pas grande chose, ils ont surement droit à des aides sociales. Mais, s'il ne font pas la demande ils ne vont pas les avoir automatiquement.

Ecoute, je suis vraiment toucher par cet histoire, si tu les vois encore, peut tu les demander s'ils ont besoin quelqu'un pour leurs donne un coupe de mains pour faire les papiers? je peux les aider pour tout ce qui est concerne la traduction et remplissage des demandes ... je veux les aider gratuitement.

Cordialement

Last edited:

ami

Commoner
Tha fact that you don't like any system, put in the "anti-system" system, so ... you like the "anti-system" system !!!:yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::sneaky:
sopheaktra, she only felt bad for the disadvantage elderly ppl end up on street in order support one self while other races send millions to their country and take advantage of welfare without working for generations after generations. In addition, she discusses the comparison of upper, middle, and low class, race, and why she disagrees with French systems are failing to certain age and races group. To me, seem like everyone get help because I am positive other countries ppl r even at worst stages with their systems.

Last edited:

Sopheaktra

Level 1
Wanderer
sopheaktra, she only fell bad for the disadvantage elderly ppl end up on street in order support one self while other races send millions to their country and take advantage of welfare without working for generations after generations. In addition, she discusses the comparison of upper, middle, and low class, race, and why she disagrees with French systems are failing to certain age and races group. To me, seem like everyone get help because I am positive other countries ppl r even at worst stages with their systems.

lool, I think you misunderstood some thing :cool:. I am just joking with thehappycamper :roflmao:.

Tha fact that you don't like any system, put in the "anti-system" system, so ... you like the "anti-system" system !!!:yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::sneaky:
The anti-system system? That's a tad redundant lolz.
A system can only exist if there's rules and order, cause and effect! Anti-system suggest no such thing, therefore, cannot be consider another kind of system. It's a anti-system dammit!It's something that doesn't exists. There's no headquarters or personnel; just people running around naked like monkeys. Think pre-industrial society where there's no IDs, no tax, and no commercial licenses. No system. Think Wuxia :D

Think "system-less" martial arts like Jeet Kune Do and MMA.

I am system-less, form-less, and mind-less. I am the village idiot. People like to throw poop at me.

Last edited:
Reactions: ami