I Hate French Système

Sopheaktra

Level 1
Wanderer
I do agreed Sopheaktra, as long as I'm around positive people, the world will be more beautiful. :sneaky:

The world is alway beautyful, it depends to wich side do you see or do you want to see !!!!:angelic:. Like I love to say " There are not light without darkness, Love is always pair with hatress !!!!"

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
The world is alway beautyful, it depends to wich side do you see or do you want to see !!!!:angelic:. Like I love to say " There are not light without darkness, Love is always pair with hatress !!!!"

I should be home around darkness fall. :D

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
The darkness fall is the better moment to fully appreciate the last light of the day !!!!

And for your information I am quite good to find arguments for defend my point of view :)

It is scary time for me. Sometimes all the crazies lurked at that time.

If your father pays that much it means that he earns good money.
Somewhere, I think that it is better to a certain amount on your taxes (meaning that you're doing good money) rather than not paying taxes at all (meaning that you don't earn enough money for the state to put taxes on you).

It's the problem in France right now but it was always like that.
As for the persons who took advantages of the system, you will always have that issue whatever country you will live in. :)

We have 3 stores, only one of them work well. And i still think about closing one in the end of 2015. We have to stay in the end of the contract.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
We have 3 stores, only one of them work well. And i still think about closing one in the end of 2015. We have to stay in the end of the contract.

My sister is thinking of opening up a shop here in California, just so we can be our own boss and also better for our retirement plan for the future. Instead of having the everyday work schedule, we'll have more time to enjoy life on the side. I would really loved to hear any managing story you might have to share with us here.

Visal

Commoner
You are right!
You should focus on the one that just work well, try to make grow bigger and see what to do next.
Where is the store located?

Visal

Commoner
My sister is thinking of opening up a shop here in California, just so we can be our own boss and also better for our retirement plan for the future. Instead of having the everyday work schedule, we'll have more time to enjoy life on the side. I would really loved to hear any managing story you might have to share with us here.
What kind of store she wants to open?