I Hate French Système

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
As un know 180€ for one child.

But the problem is that some patents used the money in the bad way for themself. The kids spend their time outside where you can see them even after 10 p.m on the street.

And that ' s because of this systèm we can more and more teenager mom using their kids for money.

And not only that, they have a free public transport, nearly free médical, all they can have without working all the family.

In the other side, I spend 6 days on the Week working from 10 am to 8 pm. And get nothing from the State.

Hi, I'm from California, Los Angeles area to be more specific. People around the world think we live a a stress-free lavish lifestyle, where money is never an issue. I think most of us live in the contrary. Only the few elites live like those in the Hollywood movies are familiar with this lifestyle while others struggle, living from paycheck to paycheck, because the cost of living continues to rise and the wages still remain the same. As you can maybe realize, life ain't all that dandy here for the average citizen. What about those who are still in a rut and still in the government system?

I personally think the system is fucked up here in the United States as it is what you make it out to be in France. A 1-bedroom apartment in a lower-socioeconomic neighborhood would cost you on the average $800 per month, depending on the location (of how more ghetto the area is). This is my liberal side, but as I got older and more exposed to what goes on in the trenches, I feel like some people need to be more accountable and a lot more responsible in their lives. Seriously, don't fucking wait for a hand-out every time.

Check this out. There are reports of welfare participants misusing their benefits. In California, low-income individuals and families, if they fall within the federal poverty level, are eligible for CalFRESH benefits. CalFRESH is basically what was called "food stamps." A broke, single person with no kids would get $200 to spend on food. Well, the story is that a local drug dispensary has a deal where you can trade in your EBT (an electronic card used like a purchase card) for $100 worth of marijuana. I've seen these reports personally. Another story I can tell you is about a group of homeless people. There is a leader of a group of homeless people who "protects" the group while they live under a freeway bridge. So as a homeless person, in order for you to stay under the bridge, you have to pay this "protector" by giving him your EBT card. Crazy stuff huh?

You know what though? It really, really sucks for those experiencing a complete downfall for the first time in their lives, because these stereotypes of those who mishandle government benefits. When my family and I came to America in 1989 as refugees, just like almost all of you guys, we had to go on welfare. I was little and I thought Bone Thugs song called, "1st of the Month" was cool. Now, I'm like WTF was I listening too. I still like the song though, haha.

Can you translate how much the French government pays their welfare recipients and the cost of living there? I think that would help out trying to understand the lifestyle in comparison to here in the States.

Sopheaktra

Level 1
Wanderer
Nice try, bro. Write in French all you want. Google Translate is our savior. HAHA

To American English:

To Khmer (note: make sure you have Khmer font installed!):

hi bro, no I am not writing in French because I do not want anyone to understand, but It was more easer for me (google translator is quite good but it makes some small mistakes). But khmer translation is a big bull shit lool :roflmao: could you please erase this please !!!

Sopheaktra

Level 1
Wanderer
Can you translate how much the French government pays their welfare recipients and the cost of living there? I think that would help out trying to understand the lifestyle in comparison to here in the States.

It will be very difficul to give you an exact traslation of French government aids, because each aid have its own requirement ... and it could vary according of your income, are you married or number of children ...

Good morning bong pross. Is it night in "ba-rang."
I'm gonna post videos of me training. You won't see my face because I will be wearing a ski-mask. I will show you my left hooks and crosses. It's not much cause its my weakest moves. I don't train my right hand....too strong!! Cause I masturbate with my right hand for 30 years and its very good...

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
hi bro, no I am not writing in French because I do not want anyone to understand, but It was more easer for me (google translator is quite good but it makes some small mistakes). But khmer translation is a big bull shit lool :roflmao: could you please erase this please !!!

i was just messing with you haha

per your request, the post is erased.

It will be very difficul to give you an exact traslation of French government aids, because each aid have its own requirement ... and it could vary according of your income, are you married or number of children ...

fair enough.

do you think the financial assistance given by the french gov't is enough to survive?

Sopheaktra

Level 1
Wanderer
i was just messing with you haha

per your request, the post is erased.

fair enough.

do you think the financial assistance given by the french gov't is enough to survive?

Hi, bro !!! I did not want you to erase your previous post but only about khmer transtation (because it was too bad !!!!). I could have wrote my answer in English, but I was so hurry that I prefet wrot it in French, where is more easy for me !!!

By the way, French gouvemnent financial aids are enough to SURVIVE, yes if you only want to live an easy life without going to work and making a lots of kids and do not really take care of them (about education, healthy foods, ...), yes you could get a big amont of financial aids.

But now you have people who are married have one or two kids (they do not want a lot because of education cost ...), they earn "enough" money so government do not give any aids, so this couple earn money but they can get a better life than someone who does not work but get a lot of kids.
That is why in France, you have a lot of people who do not want to work !!!!

But do not forget that there are some personnes who do not earn enough, so government aids is vital for them.

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
Hi, bro !!! I did not want you to erase your previous post but only about khmer transtation (because it was too bad !!!!). I could have wrote my answer in English, but I was so hurry that I prefet wrot it in French, where is more easy for me !!!

By the way, French gouvemnent financial aids are enough to SURVIVE, yes if you only want to live an easy life without going to work and making a lots of kids and do not really take care of them (about education, healthy foods, ...), yes you could get a big amont of financial aids.

But now you have people who are married have one or two kids (they do not want a lot because of education cost ...), they earn "enough" money so government do not give any aids, so this couple earn money but they can get a better life than someone who does not work but get a lot of kids.
That is why in France, you have a lot of people who do not want to work !!!!

But do not forget that there are some personnes who do not earn enough, so government aids is vital for them.

Whoops, my fault. I can't undelete it now haha

It's interesting how you described the French system and how it only gives aid to recipients only enough to survive. I personally think the system here in America (California to be more specific), has the same idea. Where it went wrong is how everything at the grocery stores, the clothes, and all other necessities of life starts going up.

A friend went to Europe and recently came back. He told me that he spent thousands of dollars, just to have fun, because the Euro's value is more than the American dollar. This is economics and you may not think it has anything to do with the system, but to me, it means a lot here in the States. Welfare recipients don't get enough to survive - I repeat - welfare recipients here in the States don't get enough to survive. It wouldn't be a surprise to see a family of 4 housed with another family of around 4 or 5 in a 1-bedroom apartment.

Now, who do you blame? The welfare system or the people who seek government assistance? Like I told you, as I got older, I started to think people need to be held more accountability for their actions. Don't go fucking without rubber and make babies when you know you can't afford them. Don't be selfish; it's not fair for the kids who never asked you to bring them up to this world.

Then again, there are many flaws in our government system. I remember back in my school years, I use to date this gal. She was wonderful in general. She told me her life story. Long story short, her situation was quintessential of those who fell within the cracks. She and her mother made just enough money to pay for housing, telephone bills, electricity, water, car note, and other important stuff Americans feel like they need to take care of in order to meet their average lifestyle. Well, apparently, they made too much for government assistance, which means they are not eligible for financial aid the French speak of. Sucks, because (not to say I am not struggling on my own) I witnessed them struggling. They TRIED while those who ain't putting in work get the easy cheese. It was sad.

I think we can agree on what kinds of people out there. There's always going to be lazy people and people who work hard and get nowhere due to bad luck. It's just the fact of life.

How's it over there in France? How are Cambodians treated?

Sopheaktra

Level 1
Wanderer
Whoops, my fault. I can't undelete it now haha

It's interesting how you described the French system and how it only gives aid to recipients only enough to survive. I personally think the system here in America (California to be more specific), has the same idea. Where it went wrong is how everything at the grocery stores, the clothes, and all other necessities of life starts going up.

A friend went to Europe and recently came back. He told me that he spent thousands of dollars, just to have fun, because the Euro's value is more than the American dollar. This is economics and you may not think it has anything to do with the system, but to me, it means a lot here in the States. Welfare recipients don't get enough to survive - I repeat - welfare recipients here in the States don't get enough to survive. It wouldn't be a surprise to see a family of 4 housed with another family of around 4 or 5 in a 1-bedroom apartment.

Now, who do you blame? The welfare system or the people who seek government assistance? Like I told you, as I got older, I started to think people need to be held more accountability for their actions. Don't go fucking without rubber and make babies when you know you can't afford them. Don't be selfish; it's not fair for the kids who never asked you to bring them up to this world.

Then again, there are many flaws in our government system. I remember back in my school years, I use to date this gal. She was wonderful in general. She told me her life story. Long story short, her situation was quintessential of those who fell within the cracks. She and her mother made just enough money to pay for housing, telephone bills, electricity, water, car note, and other important stuff Americans feel like they need to take care of in order to meet their average lifestyle. Well, apparently, they made too much for government assistance, which means they are not eligible for financial aid the French speak of. Sucks, because (not to say I am not struggling on my own) I witnessed them struggling. They TRIED while those who ain't putting in work get the easy cheese. It was sad.

I think we can agree on what kinds of people out there. There's always going to be lazy people and people who work hard and get nowhere due to bad luck. It's just the fact of life.

How's it over there in France? How are Cambodians treated?

Interesting point of view !!!! for my personnal experience, 60% of people here get government aids, but it is within differents thing, you could have aid for rental (if you have your own house "rental aid" is less for you or not thing if you earn enough money), you can get aid for kids (if you have one or two kids, you don't get a lot but if you have three or more kids you will get a big amont of aid), aid for hearlth care (50-70% of your hearlth care are refund by government hearlth organisation) ...

As I said in my previous post, French gouvenment aids are for everyone who live in France if you match requirement to make apply.
you have people who really need these aids even if they work (but do not earn enough, because life cost in France is quite expensive), and those who do not want to work and only make a lot of kids to have gouvenment aids. These people are from all origin, you could find Khmer people ( a good pourcentage of khmer, if you ask me !!!), but I thing that you can find the more of African origin and Arab, they come and apply for Franch papaer, after what they could apply for aids, they work and get paid in "Black" and send back a big amont of money to their country !!!

One of my friend told me Just after his tour in africa, I forgot witch country. They even open a classroom how to ask aids from france ' State.

And now in France have another problem "Rome ' s people" they all leave Roumania to France.

And ask France ' s State to take care of them.

That ' s I have enough to pay and pay the taxes, only this month my father have to pay more than 6500€.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I think everything happen for a reason. If there is no aids, then we will have more homeless people everywhere because people will have kids or accidently get pregnant. It's just human nature to mess up. We can't worry too much about the greedy people and forget to help those that really needs the help. People who gets aid are also required to pay tax when they buy food to eat whether its for the kid or themselves.

Even the rich will have their kids out pass curfew, the truth is, many people whether you're receiving aids or not, not many are perfect parents. Many Asian parents do believe that its healthy to have their kids play outside, get their exercise, etc. They think its the best way for kids to develop faster. Its just my own perspective in life here.

Because they are getting aids for those kids, we are believing that they will keep the kids alive to the fullest extent. Which hopefully should be a good thing, because its the same thing if the state has to pay for more orphanages and care takers. Working people will have to pay for taxes whether there's aids or orphanages. It's always best to have their own parents do the job.

Sopheaktra

Level 1
Wanderer
I think everything happen for a reason. If there is no aids, then we will have more homeless people everywhere because people will have kids or accidently get pregnant. It's just human nature to mess up. We can't worry too much about the greedy people and forget to help those that really needs the help. People who gets aid are also required to pay tax when they buy food to eat whether its for the kid or themselves.

Even the rich will have their kids out pass curfew, the truth is, many people whether you're receiving aids or not, not many are perfect parents. Many Asian parents do believe that its healthy to have their kids play outside, get their exercise, etc. They think its the best way for kids to develop faster. Its just my own perspective in life here.

Because they are getting aids for those kids, we are believing that they will keep the kids alive to the fullest extent. Which hopefully should be a good thing, because its the same thing if the state has to pay for more orphanages and care takers. Working people will have to pay for taxes whether there's aids or orphanages. It's always best to have their own parents do the job.

My dear Hunnie, I think almost of everyone here are agree to say that government aids are very nice to take care of people who really needs helps. But you have some people how are here (in France) specially to ask the state aids and send all (or a big amont) the money to their country to build a big house ... or to save these for when they go back on vacation. And an other side you have those for whose these aids are vital for them !!!!

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
My dear Hunnie, I think almost of everyone here are agree to say that government aids are very nice to take care of people who really needs helps. But you have some people how are here (in France) specially to ask the state aids and send all (or a big amont) the money to their country to build a big house ... or to save these for when they go back on vacation. And an other side you have those for whose these aids are vital for them !!!!

I agreed Sopheaktra, but we can't leave out the needy for the greedy. :) We pay taxes because we are good people and we don't want to be like them bad people. This system is always better then having a king.

Sopheaktra

Level 1
Wanderer
I agreed Sopheaktra, but we can't leave out the needy for the greedy. :) We pay taxes because we are good people and we don't want to be like them bad people. This system is always better then having a king.

Yes, I know !!! but sweety, now government want to put some control about this and will give less aids for people, because French state is money less now !!!

Visal

Commoner
That ' s I have enough to pay and pay the taxes, only this month my father have to pay more than 6500€.

If your father pays that much it means that he earns good money.
Somewhere, I think that it is better to a certain amount on your taxes (meaning that you're doing good money) rather than not paying taxes at all (meaning that you don't earn enough money for the state to put taxes on you).

It's the problem in France right now but it was always like that.
As for the persons who took advantages of the system, you will always have that issue whatever country you will live in. :)

ami

Commoner
If your father pays that much it means that he earns good money.
Somewhere, I think that it is better to a certain amount on your taxes (meaning that you're doing good money) rather than not paying taxes at all (meaning that you don't earn enough money for the state to put taxes on you).

It's the problem in France right now but it was always like that.
As for the persons who took advantages of the system, you will always have that issue whatever country you will live in. :)
can gals kiss u on ur pix? ;)