I Think Everyone Should Try Out A Gaming Mice.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
They all vary to be honest. Personally you want to get one that has decent DPI (dots per inch), feels comfortable around your hands and enough buttons to your liking.

Do you have any suggestion on which mouse, Rock?

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
Well I guess it depends on how much you are willing to spend for starters.

I paid over 100 for mine, it has incredible DPI that can be adjusted. Can changed into 12 different colors, has about 10 buttons and feels great. I'm sure there's plenty of great gaming mouse out there. My is made by Thermaltake and razer are great brand too, a little cheaper. There's plenty of them.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I paid over 100 for mine, it has incredible DPI that can be adjusted. Can changed into 12 different colors, has about 10 buttons and feels great. I'm sure there's plenty of great gaming mouse out there. My is made by Thermaltake and razer are great brand too, a little cheaper. There's plenty of them.

Okay I'll look it up on best buy. :)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Let me know what you decided on.

Took a look at bestbuy website and the deals for the gaming mouse isn't good right now. I know it will get cheaper later for the holiday, so I'm going to wait on it since I have so much to buy first.

By the way, what is the name of the mouse that you're currently using. I want to check it out since you said it's really good already. I'm not an expert on gaming mouse.

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
I use the Razer brand mouse and keyboard that lights up blue. The mouse I use is the DeathAdder. It has 6 buttons total and If I remember correctly, I paid $50 at the time when I bought it.

Took a look at bestbuy website and the deals for the gaming mouse isn't good right now. I know it will get cheaper later for the holiday, so I'm going to wait on it since I have so much to buy first.

By the way, what is the name of the mouse that you're currently using. I want to check it out since you said it's really good already. I'm not an expert on gaming mouse.
price went down to 58.00 at newegg, where I bought mines.

https://www.google.com/shopping/pro...=X&ei=OuZ3Uu78MKW-igLBtoCAAg&ved=0CIYEEPMCMAA

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP

Your mouse sounds really good, but I don't think the look fits me as a girl. I want something girly type or at least not that much going on. :)

It sure does looks great for a guy's hand. :D

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I use the Razer brand mouse and keyboard that lights up blue. The mouse I use is the DeathAdder. It has 6 buttons total and If I remember correctly, I paid $50 at the time when I bought it.

I have no idea what the buttons are for? lolz

But this brand is pretty well known. I'm going to purchase a gaming desktop that already comes with the gaming keyboard and mouse so I think I'll be good to go from there. I will purchase an additional gaming mouse if the ones I get isn't good enough. :)

I'm following with BestBuy to catch any great sales on their gaming mouse.

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
The more buttons on a mouse means the more hot keys you can set on it. Unlike the traditional mouse, with 3 buttons if you include the scroll button, you can set the buttons for different functions.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
The more buttons on a mouse means the more hot keys you can set on it. Unlike the traditional mouse, with 3 buttons if you include the scroll button, you can set the buttons for different functions.

All those button is a waste with me. I only need a fast response mouse, the only function that I'm really going to use.

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
If thats the case, look for a mouse with high DPI and adjustable so you can make it as responsive as you want.