I Think Everyone Should Try Out A Gaming Mice.

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
Do you know why people would adjust it lower on the responsive?

Some mouse are super responsive and to fast for some people to use. So you want a mouse that you can adjust to fit your likes. You don't want a mouse that moves half an inch and it goes from one end of your screen to the other. That would be very hard to use for anything. Some people like it more responsive, some like it less responsive, its based on the person using it.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Some mouse are super responsive and to fast for some people to use. So you want a mouse that you can adjust to fit your likes. You don't want a mouse that moves half an inch and it goes from one end of your screen to the other. That would be very hard to use for anything. Some people like it more responsive, some like it less responsive, its based on the person using it.

I get it now. :)
Thanks.

I need something like that for games like Zuma Kowloon. :D
you should be fine with a Razer. but i think you should shop around for a gaming pc. I dont like the cyberpc or ibuypowerpc brand....they can be a bit overpriced for the performance....but up to you...

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
you should be fine with a Razer. but i think you should shop around for a gaming pc. I dont like the cyberpc or ibuypowerpc brand....they can be a bit overpriced for the performance....but up to you...

I have a friend who hates cyberpc, alienware, ibuypowerpc, seems like he always have a problem with prebuilt pc. One problem he runs into is they never give him the BIOS settings. They want him to call for it every time it changes so they can make a quick $35 off him.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP

Do you have any suggestion because from what I see, other brand that comes with a better graphic card tends to charge higher for it.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I have a friend who hates cyberpc, alienware, ibuypowerpc, seems like he always have a problem with prebuilt pc. One problem he runs into is they never give him the BIOS settings. They want him to call for it every time it changes so they can make a quick $35 off him.

Any other brand you would recommend, Rock? For gaming. :D

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
There really are no brands that are better than the other. It comes down to the power of the CPU and Motherboard really. Every brand has their own version of a motherboard, while the CPU is always AMD or Intel based chips, unless your using apple. Best way to go for a gaming rig is to build one yourself. I know for some people this is not an option, so what it really comes down to is what are you really looking for and what is the amount of money you are willing to pay for it.

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
Do you have any suggestion because from what I see, other brand that comes with a better graphic card tends to charge higher for it.

Graphic cards are always going to be spendy if they are new. The price usually reflects the generation it was made, and the how well it performs. Personally I think its best to get a decent graphics card and later on upgrade from there. I'm still using a Nivida GTX 460 SLi, while they are introducing the new GTX 780's and the 800 series. As you can see, my graphic cards are 3-4 generations old.

Any other brand you would recommend, Rock? For gaming. :D
check out www.newegg.com or look it up on ebay, paying attention to the specs like case/mobo/cooling/cpu/video card/ram...I would do some extra research and find out how much those component cost individually, that way you can calculate if you are paying too much or getting a great deal. Also, since you're not a hardcore gamer, you could find a decent computer no problem for about 1200. Sometimes, might be better to buy the tower first, then the monitor, keyboard, mouse separate since they tend to hike up the price for it. I highly recommending shopping around and asking us first because it's a big purchases and people buy the wrong computer for the wrong price all the time, we all do it. I would check out newegg.com and ebay.com ...or even dell.....nigga just get a macbook or Mac you cant go wrong really. Just don't get ibuypower or cyberpc I heard bad things from them, very bad things.

Graphic cards are always going to be spendy if they are new. The price usually reflects the generation it was made, and the how well it performs. Personally I think its best to get a decent graphics card and later on upgrade from there. I'm still using a Nivida GTX 460 SLi, while they are introducing the new GTX 780's and the 800 series. As you can see, my graphic cards are 3-4 generations old.
I have 4gb Asus GTX 690, paid 1100.00 for one. Plan to get another one. They drop about 200 used.

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
I usually build pc based on the CPU. Then I find a compatible motherboard or vice versa.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I need to get a gaming computer from BestBuy guys. I have $816 in gift card amount with them, I don't want to waste cash on another site. :)

I chose the desktop from Cyberpower because the price was a deal for the spec. :D
Do you guys see anything else better on BestBuy that would be the winner chose? $_$

I need to get a gaming computer from BestBuy guys. I have $816 in gift card amount with them, I don't want to waste cash on another site. :)

I chose the desktop from Cyberpower because the price was a deal for the spec. :D
Do you guys see anything else better on BestBuy that would be the winner chose? $_$
Then if that's the case, then do it.